ON RENT CONTACT FOR PRICE
Found where the streets of Castelló and Hermosilla meet, in the heart of the Salamanca neighbourhood; one of the most prestigious and attractive areas of Madrid.
This elegant and distinguished building, dating back to 1912, is protected by the City Council and has been refurbished with only the highest quality fittings.
It is located nearby to the Velázquez, Príncipe de Vergara, Goya, Serrano and Lista metro stations.
- There are no apartments available at the moment
- Business premises – 380 m2 across two floors
- 5 housing floors
- 3 elevators
- Every day porter assistance, including Sundays and holidays
- 2 basements for parking use
- Luxury quality fittings
- Marble bathroom
- Views of Castelló and Hermosilla streets
- Lounge-dining room, with bay windows
- Light-filled apartments
- Safe deposit box
- Security lock
- Video intercom system
- Individual heating units
- Satellite dish
- Attics apartments with terrace including Jacuzzi and wooden sun deck
- Perfectly preserved building
- Community fees included
- Optional indoor parking space